Dates and Times
We will make registration appointments by phone for the 2017-2018 school year if you live in the Raymond, Stephens, Worsham or Odom zone beginning June 6th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Estaremos haciendo citas por teléfono para registrar a su hijo/a para el año escolar 2017-2018. Si usted vive en la zona de asistencia de Raymond, Stephens, Worsham, o Odom puede llamar el 6 de junio entre las 8:00 a.m. y 4:00 p.m. durante esa semana para hacer una cita.
Email for more information:
Attendance Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Secretary: email@example.com
Prekindergarten - PreK students must be four years of age on or before September 1st of the school year for which they will be attending. Students qualify by meeting one of the following:
- Federal income guidelines for free/reduced meals
- Child is limited English proficient
Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities:
Admission by testing through the Special Education Department. Students may be 3, 4, or 5 years of age. Registration for this program occurs throughout the school year.
- Original birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Proof of address in our attendance zone (lease, light, water, or gas bill) Parent's name must be on the bill.
- Photo ID that matches the proof of address
- Up-to-date shot records
- Proof of income (most recent month's worth)
- If you are receiving TANF, SSI, child support, or Medicaid, you will need to bring current proof.